Hair Care: Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance


image

I'm a natural brunette and to get it to the blonde that it is now, I have had to bleach the HELL out of it. This results in my hair sometimes feeling quite brittle and dry, not to mention the split ends I have to contend with.
Being a long time fan of Aussie products I decided to give this leave-in conditioner a go, and I can't tell you how glad I am that I did. It leaves my hair feeling not only soft, but back to the good condition it was in before I attacked it with bleach. Although haircare can be expensive sometimes, this comes in at only around £5, so it's affordable even if you're on a student budget like myself.

image

I would strongly recommend this product to any of my friends who struggle with dry, split ends and just need that little bit of extra moisture that normal conditioner doesn't always give you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com