Clothes: How I'd Style It

If I had money and wasn't living on a student budget, I'd probably be drowning in clothes. However, I don't have the money and I am still a student (for now) so I have to think properly about what I buy before I buy it, will it go with anything I already own, and how much will I wear it? This is why I tend to buy basic clothes and one of my must haves is a simple pair of black trousers. I have two pairs, a cotton pair and a waxed denim pair and they are the staples of my wardrobe. 
This might seem like a really boring item to do a post about, but they are extremely versatile so I'm going to show you 3 ways that I would style them... if I had the money.
I've used this pair of waxed black trousers from Weekday as an example. They cost £55, slightly more expensive than I would want to pay but still not bad. You can find them HERE.

First up, casual:
The top, also from Weekday (HERE), is a loose fitting baseball style top. It costs a mere £16 and I think I actually might have to invest in it now I've found it. The boots are from Urban Outfitters (£65 - HERE) and although you can't really see in the photo, these are a slightly updated stye of the classic western book that's been so on trend recently and they have cut out sections at the side. The rings are, again, from Weekday costing only £9 for three and can be found HERE
Total cost of outfit not including the trousers: £90

Second, office wear/smart:
Here I've put the trousers with a white oxford shirt, which I actually bought a couple of weeks ago. It's from Urban Outfitters and in the sale at the moment at £25, you can buy it HERE. The shoes are from ASOS and I've been longing after them since I first saw them last week (HERE). The jumper is from Weekday and costs only £27, pretty good for a nice piece of knitwear I think (HERE). Finally this ASOS gold chain brightens the outfit up a bit and can be found HERE.
Total cost of outfit not including the trousers: £99

Finally, dressed up:
For this outfit I put the jeans with a simple mesh insert top from & Other Stories (£19 - HERE), and necklace from the same place at £29 (HERE) and finally some Zara heels that you can buy HERE.
Total cost of outfit not including the trousers: £77.99


5 comments:

Unknown said...

the red shoes are AMAZING!!

xx
www.pretpenser.com
www.pretpenser.com

Stephanie / Cocochic said...

Loooove everything here!

Blog | Cocochic
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

Unknown said...

I have this orange heels! =)

Great post.

Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad =)
Let me know

addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es

Unknown said...

I've been looking through your blog and its so cool! and we have the same name!:o
Could you look at my blog? its a bit like yours but not as good :p
daisayy.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Love the zara shoes!shall we follow> let me know xse
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com